Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 months old

Rachel here. Okay so I know she's practically 8 1/2 months now, but we've been UBER busy. There was Florida, and then I went to Ocean City for a girls' weekend, the very next day we traveled to Iowa to visit some of my family... like I said... UBER busy. We're back now though and ready to catch up on life.


So here is the latest on our Reesie Piecie. :) We took her in to the ped the Thursday before last because she was pulling on her ear an awful lot. I immediately though EAR INFECTION and needless to say did TONS of research. She had none of the other symptoms, so I let it go a few days. Reese just wouldn't let it go... a pull here, a tug there, she was even "earmuffing" herself. When we took her in she was diagnosed with a "I just discovered my ear" virus. BLAST! I was very thankful she was completely healthy, but a little perturbed because we just paid a buttload for the doc to tell us she pulled one over on us. So anyway... she was weighed, and the results... 20 lbs 6 oz. She's our little tub of sweetness. We measure her here at home, and she was 28 1/4 inches long. She's practically a 5 year old! :)

Reesie is also COMPLETELY mobile. She's crawling around like a superhero and sitting up on her own from her tummy. (I'll post a video when I get a good one.) It's crazy to see how much she's learning to do everyday!

0 comments: