Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

Happy belated Birthday America!!! We were in Suffolk/Norfolk for the 4th of July holiday visiting with Mommy's family. Our first stop... Grandpa and Pearl's hizzouse in Suffolk. Grandpa took me into the big pool... I hated it frankly. Grandpa and Mommy put me in my little boat... I stayed calm just long enough to take a couple of cute pictures, but then I lost all control and had to be removed from the pool all together.
Daddy was nice enough though to blow up my froggie pool for me to enjoy. Once Mommy put me in it... I was as happy as a clam.
The 4th of July was a wonderful day that I got to spend with my family... even my Great Grandma!!
Happy 4th everyone... I hope yours was just as special as mine!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

WE HAVE THE SAME POOL! I took pics this weekend. Update soon :). So cute :).