Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Library

FINALLY Mommy decided to take me back to the library. I heard her saying to Daddy that she wanted me to interact more with other kids (honestly... I think she wanted to interact more with other mommies, but don't tell her I think she needs friends). Mommy's friend Jaime from high school is the teacher. It was super nice to see her again, but I was way more interested in ALL of the other kids!

We did so many fun things. First Miss Jaime told us a story. Look at how studious I am... can you tell I'm a teacher's kid? All the other children sat with their mommies... I wanted to be set free like a little bird.
The best part though was when we got to sing songs and do sign language at the same time! I can't wait to go back!!!!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

I heart her :).