Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Daddy's daddy

Mommy has been meaning to help me blog about how I spent my Father's Day weekend; she was out of town and finally got some pictures to post :). Daddy has been wanting to go on a mine tour forever now it seems. He was super delighted when Grandaddy mentioned that that might be something of some interest to him as well. Daddy put two and two together and came up with a great idea for Grandaddy's Father's Day gift.

The plan was to meet at Grandma and Grandaddy's house, pick them up, and head on to the Wild and Wickedly strange West Virginia. All in all, it was a super great day with my family. :)

This is me chillin' with my daddy in the mine cart.
Mr. Mine Man, Me, Daddy, and Grandaddy. I love adventures!

0 comments: