Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett!

So this past weekend Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Bridgewater for my new buddy Brett's birthday party. He turned one! Mommy can't believe all of her friends' babies are turning one already. It breaks her heart because she realizes that I too will soon be joining the one-year-old club. SIGH. Here are some cutie pictures she took from the day.

That's Brett... isn't he a cutie?
We got to run around, for me speed crawl, all over the place. We played with these giant balls... so fun!
I was trying to climb EVERYTHING in sight... Daddy was nice enough to make sure I didn't crack my head open. I love him so much.
Here is Brett in all of his pre-messy cake glory.
Happy Birthday Brett! Thank you for inviting me to your party!!!

0 comments: