Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daddy's garden

Dear Daddy,


First of all... I miss you terribly! I wish you didn't have to go out of town all the time, but Mommy tells me someone has to "bring home the bacon in this house," so I'll go along with it. :)

I kindly reminded Mommy that she needed to be taking care of your veggie garden. Right before lunch today we went out to give her a good watering (and to see if we had a "varmint" yet... no go). We're watering away, and look at what we found!!!

It's a zucchini Daddy!!!!! Mommy said if I was good, she would cook it for me and let me eat it BY MYSELF for snack. :)

Xoxo,

Reesie

p.s. Mommy took some extra pictures to show that she has not killed your precious garden... all of which is organic for all you Blacksburg Hippie haters. :)


3 comments:

Meredith said...

Her hair is really growing in!!! Adorable. Can't wait to see her :). And I LOVE the garden!

Anonymous said...

What no comment on the great company you had??????

Andria said...

Hello,
This is Andria from "Nora and Soren." (Thanks for the link!) I just want to say...I am jealous of this awesome vegetable garden! You should be proud! We had corn that tasted like pig feed...and we have a great big watermelon plant with all kinds of lovely leaves and not a single flower...oh well.

Your little gal is beautiful!
Andria