Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wine Festival

Chateau Morissette is a BEAUTIFUL winery located in Floyd, VA. This past weekend they had their 2nd Annual Hokie Wine Fest. I went last year, I was of course in Mommy's womb but had a blast nonetheless. This year though was the first year I was able to actually see what all the hype was about. There were tons of Hokies around "sipping" (chugging is more of the Hokie style) on wine, talking with friends, and listening to great music while sitting on blankets. Mommy and Daddy didn't take any pictures until a kind "blitzed out of her mind" lady sitting next to us reminded us that I was adorable and needed my picture taken in my orange and maroon.
(Rachel here. Fairly tragic picture... I know, but this was all we got!)

0 comments: