Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good morning Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I missed you putting me to bed last night, but Mommy did a good enough job I suppose. She tucked me in around 7, but I gave her a run for her money, and decided to go to sleep around 9. :) I had lovely dreams and slept until 6:45.
For breakfast Mommy made me oatmeal with some applesauce swirls... so yummy.

I was a little cranky this morning, probably because I feel asleep late, so I had an early nap around 9. Up at 10, and I've been going strong ever since. I was trying to help Mommy dust and managed to fall on my head... again... I guess climbing on the bottom shelf of the foyer table wasn't one of my brightest ideas. :)
I can't wait for you to come home to see me!!!
xoxo,
Reesie

0 comments: