Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Shenanigans

Rachel here. I love my baby. She is such a sweet little thing. Always smiling. Always giggling. I love my baby.


Now for the shenanigans. She is speed crawling all over the place. This past weekend she learned to climb up one step... still working on numerous steps. Her learning to climb resulted in falling on her head a handful of times. Perhaps we need a helmet to go along with our cage? She can pull up, but has only recognized this ability in her crib. Waving "hi" and "bye" appears to be next on the list. She can move her little hand like she's waving, but not sure she knows what it means. I also witnessed her giving people "high fives" at my mom's house. Reesie is killing me... killing me.

I love my baby. She is such a mischievous little thing. Always escaping. Always messing. I love my baby.

0 comments: