Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Six unspectacular things about me

Rachel here. I got tagged! It was by my new friend Andria, who is a very lovely person whom I stalk. Gotta love the Internet/blog life! But SHE tagged ME, so technically she stalks me too right? :) Whatever helps me sleep at night... but I digress.

Here are 6 UNINTERESTING things about me:

1. I kill plants. All plants. My dad/Kate got me a little banzai plant for Mother's Day... dead. A teacher at school gave me one of her plants to take care of because she was moving schools... almost dead. I have a beautiful plant that used to sit on my dining room table... would have died if Bryan didn't water it... I did however move it to a sunnier abode in the playroom. Our garden... it's Bryan's.

2. I hate cleaning... that is unless I have something important I need to do, and I have no desire to do it. Don't get me wrong; I love having a clean home, but I hate doing the work myself.

3. I'm easily overwhelmed. If there is the slightest bit of stress in my life, I melt. In order to have some sort of control, I have to make a list... or 8 to keep things in check.

4. I'm not good at using something until it's gone. The old me would buy brand new things well before the old was finished and then have 30 of one item... all nonempty. I'm trying to get better... not wasteful... it's my attempt at being green. The new me gets a thrill out of hearing the air come squishing out of an empty shampoo bottle.

5. I'm one of the biggest dorks I know. Not a bookworm pocket protector kind of dork, but the kind that crochets, likes to play canasta, and would rather listen to Simon and Garfunkel than Flo rida. His name is Florida... for the love! I always try to play cute, cool, hipster Rachel... in reality... I know what I am. I'm a dork. I was born a dork, and I'll die a dork.

6. I could sit on my butt all day and watch senseless celebreality television. There is just something about watching fallen stars doing ridiculous tasks just to get their names out there. It makes me feel better about myself in a sense. I'm not on TV running a B&B with Bobby Brown, but then again... I am the person watching it.

Now I tag:
Mere
Mel
Allison
Cyn
Heather

2 comments:

Andria said...

Hey, stalker! I knew you'd have good answers. Thanks for playing along. Happy almost-birthday to Reese.

Anonymous said...

I answered your tag...finally! This has been a crazy week, but I was determined to do it:) Hope you guys are doing great!
~Heather