Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

B is for Brett's Birthday Bash!

Friday we ventured on up to Weyers Cave to help celebrate one of my best buddies birthdays! Brett turned the big 2, and his party was super duper fun. It makes Mommy a little sad though to realize my friends turning 2 because that means I'm soon to follow, and she says she may have a coronary even thinking about planning my party. Daddy keeps telling her she has a few months, but anyone who knows Mommy knows she's been stressing about it ever since I turned 1. :)

As soon as we got to Brett's house, I made myself right at home in his big boy bed. Don't let my daddy know I was in a boy's bed... he said I'm not allowed to even date until I'm married. ;)Brett's mommy and daddy throw some bangin' parties let me tell you! There is always super fun stuff for us kids to do. They had a little 'birthday hat making' station. I didn't like that too much though... I'm more of a 'balls to the wall' kind of a kid. Running, kicking, and throwing myself on the floor and laughing is more my cup of tea.Every time Mommy and Daddy take me to my friends' houses, they see new things that I HAVE TO HAVE in order to be a super cool genius of a kid. ;) The parentals have learned I will be quite the sports fanatic. I'm in love with tee-ball now and basketball. Thanks Brett for planting the seed!

Oh and I can't forget a picture of the b-day boy himself! I'm so thankful to have Brett as my friend. My mommy and daddy are super thankful too. They know we'll have years and years of b-day celebrations together, and frankly that makes us all smile. :)

P.S. Guess what my sister did?

1 comments:

Erin said...

Brett has asked every day when he's going to see Reese again! Oh, and I did get a picture of Emma with her eyes open at the party. We are super thankful for you guys, too - see you soon hopefully!