Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life with a 2 under 2

Rachel here. Holy moly. Watching Reese and trying to nurse Emma Grace at the same time is proving to be QUITE interesting. Here is what my downstairs looked like at 11:30 am when I put Reese down for her nap:

And here is what it looked like at 12:15 pm once I was done nursing Em:
Now review first picture... that is what it looked like AGAIN at 7:00 pm when I put Reese down for the night. However... please add an ENTIRE roll of UNROLLED toilet paper piled in the kitchen, maxi pads opened and strewn across the floor, and our toilet plunger next to the baby swing. Heaven help me.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Rachel, one of the things that I adore about you (and there are many) is that you're not afraid to share things like this. Bless you.