Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,


Here is what I looked like last night before going to bed... in case you forgot. ;)
I went to bed around 730 but didn't fall asleep until almost 9 because of my cold/allergies. I guess we'll find out Friday what is wrong with me. Mommy has been giving me my Claritin and filled my humidifier last night but said if I wasn't feeling better in the next couple days, she may try to schedule my appt for sooner. I was up every few hours crying. This was also conveniently when Mommy was feeding Emma, so she couldn't come right to me. By the time she came in to see if I was okay, I had already fallen back asleep. Hopefully we'll have a good day today. It looks like it's going to rain again, but maybe Mommy can get me outside before/after that! I love and miss you!
xoxo,
Reese
P.S. Emma thinks she has something important to say...
Dear Daddy,
I love you!

Oh Mommy wanted me to tell you that you owe her 5 diaper changes as of 850 this morning from last night (and that's just from me). She is also thawing out some of my milk from the freezer, so she said you need to be ready to give me a feeding tonight because she is "too pooped to party." You should also buy Mommy something pretty because Reese is being less than enjoyable! Ewww... I think I smell her... gotta go!

xoxo,

Emma Grace

0 comments: