Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

So yesterday was the 4th of July. Mommy, Daddy, Emma Grace, and I headed downtown for the annual 4th of July parade here in The Burg. It was seriously one of the cutest little parades ever! There wasn't much to it, but it exuded charm. :) Mommy's pictures aren't all that incredible due to her having to take them and feed my sister AT THE SAME TIME... as if feeding her wasn't difficult enough. I was being rather clingy and had to stick to Daddy... so if there were to be pictures... Mommy had to take them. ENJOY!
Me chillin' with Uncle Tommy.

Our cute family of FOUR! Thanks Grandma for the 4th of July outfit for EG. It was a little big, but without it she would have been nude. :)

That would be me and my dear old daddy... I was quite intrigued by this thing we call a parade.

How cute is this little tractor?
That's Lester driving Engine #8. He's the equipment manager for the greatest football team in the whole wide world... The HOKIES! Word on the street is he's also part of the Volunteer Firemen Crew.

I loved the 'neighs!' That's how I say 'horse' these days. :)

0 comments: