Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Natural Bridge Zoo

Mommy and Daddy took Emma Grace and me to the zoo on Monday, so we could all enjoy some time out of the house before Daddy goes back to work. Check out all some of the neato stuff I saw and did.

Daddy and I fed the barnyard animals... honestly I was terrified of them and truly wanted nothing to do with them.
Can you believe I saw this cute little donkey but refused to stop and say hello... I walked RIGHT PAST HIM. (Note to Mommy and Daddy... perhaps the zoo is boring me now!?)
Oh and then I had some snack. :)

Here is what my sister did. She's quite good at it. (Right after she finished that bottle... she threw it all back up all over Mommy's shirt... GOOD TIMES!)

0 comments: