Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's all relative

Rachel here. So I remember thinking Reese (now 20 months) was so tiny when she was born. She was by no stretch of the imagination a small baby. 8 lbs. But I had never held anything that small before, so she was super tiny to me. Then Aly (4 months) came along. She was 5 lbs. 13 oz I do believe. Smaller than Reese. I remember feeling like I was going to break her while holding her. I was super nervous. Now there is Emma (2ish weeks). 7 lbs 5 oz. A happy medium. But compared to the other two... she looks like she could be 2 lbs. Check out this picture. We all couldn't stop laughing!Emma screamed the entire time. Reese was busy pointing out and reciting the babies' body parts. Aly was completely fascinated by Reese's tutu. Is there anything sweeter than 3 little girls?

0 comments: