Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

757 HOLLERRRRRR

We finished up our Christmasing in Norfolk/Suffolk with my Nana and Pop and my Gpa and Pearl. The first stop was Norfolk where I indulged in Nana's homemade spaghetti sauce... it was a winner.

The next day was spent opening presents. By now I had become quite the paper ripping professional. I didn't even need prompting. I opened my gift from Nana and Pop... it was a cute little umbrella stroller for a real life moving baby doll they got me. I literally squealed when I opened the gift. Mommy undid all the wrappings for me and opened it up (please ignore her heinous facial expressions in the following sequence of photos).... I didn't even give her time to hand me my baby doll before I decided the stroller was for me... TO RIDE IN. I tried my hardest to get into that little thing... no one tried to stop me... they all just laughed. Once I got settled inside I heard the strangest noise... RIIIIIIIIIIP! No one told me it was for my baby doll... geez people!


All is well though... little baby doll can still ride safely inside... however, when I'm steering no one's ankles are safe.
I also ate my first candy cane... glorious.

Our second stop was Suffolk to my Gpa and Pearl's house. Sadly Mommy didn't take many pictures, but I assure you it was a blast. I was quite the entertainer and wasn't still for a second. They got me one of the coolest gifts... my very own picnic table! It's a little big for me now, but come spring time, it'll be my best friend! It was just really nice to be able to relax and spend some time with family.

0 comments: