Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Self feeding

Mommy has been letting me try to use my spoon the last couple of weeks now. We may need a miracle on this one people. She gives me the spoon and then takes it away from me. APPARENTLY I'm not 'holding it correctly.' I've got a few choice words for her, but of course I can't say them yet. Doesn't she realize a toddler needs to 'explore'? I don't like to actually put the spoon up to my mouth. My style is more 'let me stir the applesauce around until it's all over my tray.'

She thinks I'm playing. She'll keep asking me "Are you all done?" Woman I'll tell you when I'm all done. Just let me be! I take one little break, and she snatches the whole thing from me!

I didn't say I was done!

0 comments: