Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

You may want to sit down for this...

It turns out I've been keeping a secret from you all...


Who's gonna be a big sister? It's me... It's me! Mommy, Daddy, and I are super excited to announce we'll be adding a little baby to the clan... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! My new baby friend is due July 1, 2009, and I can't wait to meet him or her!! Mommy says we're going to have our hands full, but I'm super excited and know I'll be a great diaper fetcher. :) I'm thinking I may just be okay with sharing my toys too... however, I still have a few months to change my mind. ;)

5 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! Congrats!! We're so happy for you :)

Meredith said...

So uh yeah... can you insulate that garage a little better then?!?!?

JUST KIDDING!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are SO over the top excited for you :). I'll be here to talk you down from the ledge all over again and CAN'T WAIT!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is awesome!!!!! Well I guess after this you may not have as much time to be counting the little people, LOL! (that post is so funny!) Congrats to you and Brian AND big sister Reese!

Love, Angela

Andria said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww another beautiful Pattison on the way! Congrats guys! xo