Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Little People

I have some sad news to report. I lost my first toys... the first ones of my ENTIRE life... all 14 1/2 months of it. Mommy prides her anal retentive tendencies in taking inventory of all my toys after I go to sleep to make sure all are accounted for. A few weeks ago her and Daddy noticed that two of the female Little People from my school bus were missing. They searched everywhere. Every inch of the house... every centimeter of the car... every purse and pocket... no luck. One afternoon upon returning from work, Daddy went to throw some trash away and noticed a Christmas ornament on the top of the trash in the garbage can... had Mommy thrown them away? Now that would be silly! After putting 2 and 2 together... the sleuths that they are... Mommy and Daddy have determined that I probably threw my Little People into the can and they are on a never ending vacation to the county dump. Female Little People... may you rest in peace.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Ohhhh noooooooo :(.