Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bubbles

Today while we were running errands, Mommy bought me this AWESOME bubble blower! Now she doesn't have to sit there my entire bath time blowing them with that annoying little wand. :)


We also had an accident in the tub tonight! Mommy has been debating whether or not to buy me a potty to start practicing on. While I keep my diaper dry most days during nap time, she doesn't feel like I'm seriously ready for training yet, but doesn't see the harm in practicing. She talked herself out of buying one today, but will definitely be purchasing one this week. A while ago while I was in the bathtub (we're talking MONTHS ago), I had to go potty, so Mommy and Daddy lifted me up on the big potty and low and behold... I went... no troubles at all. Tonight Mommy was staring at me awfully hard... I'm not gonna lie... I was gonna poop... she knows me too well. :) Daddy grabbed me up out of the tub super fast and put me on the big potty, but I got a little scared (I was sliding all over the place), so he took me off and back into the tub I went. This happened one more time before I let go while I was playing with my rubber duckies. Don't worry though... Daddy snatched me up, Mommy cleaned the tub for me and reran my water so I wouldn't miss the most glorious time of the day. Long story short... I need a potty to fit me in case we are to have such a tragedy again. :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Haha, Jack did that twice! I freaked out so much the first time that I actually scared him :( Luckily they eventually figure out that it disrupts their super fun bath time and they hold it!

Anonymous said...

Dear Reese,
My mommy decided that it was time for me to have my own potty at home, too. I've only actually peed in the potty once, but I do like to sit on it and read books!
Love,
Brett