Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The mall

Sorry there has been a lack of posting the past couple of weeks. We've been back and forth from Abingdon (Daddy audits a big coal company out there)... the dreaded 2 winter months have arrived. While we're in a very nice home out there, it's just not Blacksburg. We came home this past Friday, so Mommy could get herself ready for her friend Heather's baby shower in Richmond. She was gone all day Saturday, but made sure we had fun today while Daddy was working in Roanoke (YES ON A SUNDAY!).

She took me to the mall, which I usually dread. I do nothing but ride in my stroller twiddling my thumbs. This time was different... she let me play on the little playroom statues! It was soooooo cool! There was a zebra, hippo, fish, crab, and a trippy looking dinosaur. While all those were super dandy, I only wanted to play with the log... a hollow tube painted to look like a log. I spent 20 minutes going in the log, and then coming out of the log... going in the log, and then coming back out. There were quite a few kids there, but luckily none of them could really talk, so there was no one to tell me to move. :) (Speaking of talking... I can now say "frog" and "nose", and get this... I ACTUALLY point to my NOSE when I say it!)

What can I say... I LOVE TUNNELS! (I have 2 at my house!)

0 comments: