Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Messiah of all pizza parlours

Mommy grew up experiencing the most amazing pizza known to man... that pizza... Happy Joe's. (Daddy would highly disagree, but he doesn't help me write this blog, so his opinion rarely counts.) Now Mommy and Daddy are very particular about what they put in my mouth, but Mommy knew I couldn't leave Iowa without trying pizza for the first time. We ventured to Happy Joe's twice during our visit there, which is extremely mild for Mommy... she usually attends this pizza eating smorgasbord once per day during our entire visit. The first time... I experienced the most glorious sausage pizza I've ever had (forget that I had never tried it before and go along with me here)... the second time... taco pizza. For the record I LOVED my pizza eating experience both times. My favorite part, however, was getting to watch the pizza men make my pizza for me with Daddy.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

OK- I've been to Happy Joe's!!!!!