Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Potty Time!

Well we've done it! Mommy took me out today to buy a potty. We got the Safety 1st Comfy Cushy. Mommy did not do her research before making this purchase, so we're not going to practice using it yet. She says if anyone out there knows of a FABULOUS potty that I just can't live without to please let her know... thank you. :)


Personally I think this potty will work just dandy... I've already checked it out.



Rachel here. Now this last picture is hysterical and reminded me of something I've been meaning to blog about. When I was pregnant with Reese I had morning sickness the ENTIRE time I was pregnant. Two massive weeks of it and then milder but just as annoying the remainder... all the way up to delivery. I mostly just feel really gaggy, so It's kind of a pain. It's been the exact same this go round... oh bliss. Anyway... Reese has happened to wiggle her way into the bathroom MANY times while I've been sick. Sometimes she'll put her hand on my back and pat me, and sometimes she'll MOCK ME and make her own little barfy sounds... needless to say... it's pretty funny. So I pull out the potty, and she gets super excited. She's wanting to sit on it, stand on it, put her toys in it... you name it. I lifted her up and put her on it, so she could recognize it was a potty. She jumped right off... took out the "splash cushy seat", put her head inside and immediately started making barfy sounds! Isn't she just precious? ;)

1 comments:

Allison said...

That is seriously hysterical!! Jack was looking at the pictures with me and he said, "That girl is silly. She's funny!"