Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bryan hearts me

Rachel here. So I've been wanting a "Mommy necklace" ever since Emma Grace was born. My mom got me a super cute one of Reese's face etched onto metal after she was born, and I LOVED IT... notice I said lovED. I was changing Reese's diaper one day when she was a wee little one, and she flailed her legs about and broke the chain. No problem... I replaced the chain with one I already had. Wouldn't you know that little hellion did the same thing a second time!? I still have her adorable little face, but let's be serious... gold chains don't grow on trees. :) Not to mention my little Emmaroo needs to be represented, so alas here it is! My Jen sent me a link to this AWESOME necklace on ETSY. I fell IN LOVE. I quickly sent the link to Bryan and he completely disregarded me. Christmas morning came, and he had the picture of it up on his computer "for me to open". It didn't arrive until today, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. The P represents Pattison, then you have my name and Bryan's name on the second tier, then Reese and Emma Grace on the third tier. Reese calls it "Mommy's money jewels necklace." I heart it.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE THIS! I got a mommy necklace for Christmas, too :).

Andria said...

I think the name "Mommys's money jewels necklace" is the funniest thing I have ever read.