Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Miss Matched

Ummm... seriously people... if I were any more of a doll... I don't know what I would do! :)


Okay now for some serious business. Mommy's favorite new place to get me cute comfy clothes is through Little Miss Matched. These AWESOME legwarmers are from there. Daddy got them for Santa to put in my stocking for me. Sometimes the man in the red suit needs some help. :) It's cool because the pack only has 3 leg warmers in it, and they are all different. The idea... you can mix and match them and have 3 different pairs of legwarmers... their socks work the same way! :) Anyway... look how cute they are! And they fit my chunko legs, which have now more than outgrown all of my other legwarmers.

I got this cute little kimono set from there too!

0 comments: