Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reesie Child

We got 11.5 inches of snow this weekend. It was AWESOME. Two big snowstorms in one year... it's like heaven. :) The first day was entirely too cold for me to go out and play, so instead...
... Daddy and I baked. :) We made one big cake and a bunch of little cakes.



The batter was delish!
Emma supervised... and got in to some serious shenanigans. (We fully comprehend that babies should not lick beaters/spoons of raw batter, but seriously people... the photo op could not be ignored!)



Because SOMEONE got super messy... there was a bit of an intermission for a bath.

After our cakes cooled, Daddy showed me how to frost them, so we could decorate with sprinkles.


This was taken right AFTER I finished sprinkling my cake and right BEFORE I gagged on the sprinkles. For the record I HATE sprinkles. :)

0 comments: