Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas... the finale

We had our 4th and final Christmas this past weekend at my Nana and Pop's house in Norfolk. A wonderful time was had by all. I ONCE AGAIN played Santa... I was for a sure a pro this go 'round.
I got some really great gifts. It's no secret I'm kind of in love with Yo Gabba Gabba. I got this super sweet backpack. I'm not gonna lie... I heart my sweet sweet Brobee.


I also got this more than stellar laptop computer. I was totally into it before we even got it out of the box.

Poor Emma Grace slept through the entire thing, and this is how I appeared most of the time we were there: (and yes, those are my BOYS Cars pajamas... I heart them as well... judge if you will.)
Thank you Nana, Pop, Mikey, and Amanda for a super fun time!

0 comments: