Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

36 weeks

Rachel here. Today marks baby incubation week 36. Here we are in all our glory!

June 7th is the full moon, so as far as Bryan is concerned... we could blow at any moment. :) I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. It's harder to get around, I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME, my gums are killing me, and I could do without the morning sickness STILL, but in general... I'm feeling pretty good.

I should probably do one more small load of laundry and sterilize all bottles and pacis, but other than that... physically we're ready. I have a couple of things left to throw in the hospital bag, but those are last minute addins. Emotionally, we're so stinkin' excited! We can't wait to add little Deucie to our family and for Reese to have a little friend to play with!

0 comments: