Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Duck Pond

After our visitors left this afternoon, we headed to campus and to The Duck Pond to feed the ducks. Daddy and I kept offering the ducks bread, but they didn't seem very hungry... perhaps it was the 4 other families ALSO feeding the ducks bread.

No worries though... the bread did not go to waste. :) (Yeah I'm wearing an AC~DC shirt... because that's how I roll! I have a Rolling Stones one too if you really wanted to know. I mean I like Raffi, Veggie Tales, and Laurie Berkner alright... but there is something about rock 'n roll that just speaks to me.)

Here's Emma Grace... the ducks just don't give her the excitement they give me.

Because the ducks weren't biting, we headed on over to The Horticulture Gardens to feed the fish. "Hello fish... here is some for you..." "AND here is some for me."That's me and the moms... watching the fish swimming around.

1 comments:

Andria said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is beautiful, beautiful.....

These pictures really take me back just over a year ago when our Soren was born....It's so surreal, isn't it?! So happy and awesome and exhausting....did I mention exhausting? Remember: This is the hardest part. And you are in it. You are DOING it!! You are awesome!