Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's raining babies!

Rachel here. Yesterday two of my GREAT friends Angie and Laura threw me one of the sweetest showers ever. The weather was beautiful, friends and family were plentiful, and there was cheesecake. :) I couldn't have been more grateful! I love you girls tons!!!! Pretty soon she won't be the baby anymore! She's turning into such a big girl. :)

Ahhhh... the dirty diaper game... what a classic!

Even Reese got to open a gift!

Some of my amazing friends and family!

Reese sporting her 'Elton John' glasses.

After running around with Brett and playing in the pool all afternoon, she slept super soundly. :)

Opening all my diapers and wipes.

Heather and Amy... friends from my working days. I'm retired now. ;)

My only regret of the day... not getting MORE pictures taken! (Especially with my SUPERWONDERFULLYADORABLECOULDN'TASKFORBETTERFRIENDS hostesses!) Thank you so much to everyone who could make it, and those that couldn't that sent their love! I just know this little girl will be just as loved as her sister! :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVED seeing you and sweet Reese! We REALLY need to do that more often, and now that I am retired too we have no excuse! When you are up to it after deuce, we are day tripping it up! LOVE YOU:)