Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updates

Rachel here. So we went into the doc's office this morning for my weekly appointment and Strep test. Hopefully that went well. I gained a pound since my last visit and am still measuring a little small. The last couple of mornings have been heinous, and I hadn't been able to keep much down until about lunch time. Doc said everything looked great though... heartbeat was normal, so there are no worries. He asked if I wanted to be checked, and I declined. I'd rather save the discomfort for a later date having not felt all that great this morning. Next week we'll see a different doc, who will check me, and Bryan kindly pointed out how large his hands were the first time we met him... oh the excitement (sense the sarcasm?). We officially have 3 weeks until the due date... assuming we make it that far. :) This weekend Laura and Angie are throwing me a little shower, and I could not be more grateful nor excited! I truly have some wonderful friends. :) There should be tons of pictures to share.

Meanwhile the big sister is cracking us up more and more everyday. I'll update you fully on her 20 month birthday, but she's saying the funniest words now! Today while pre-registering at the hospital, she looked right at the clock and said with authority "clock!" WHAT? We have two non-digital (I know there is a word for this, but I'm drawing a blank... analog maybe?) clocks in the house and neither of them are even set to the right time, so we ignore them like the plague. I'm blaming this one on our good friends who live on Sesame Street. :) She's also doing a lot of pretend play, which is hysterical to watch. I can't wait to share more! I will leave you with some cute pictures of our number 1 nugget enjoying summertime.

0 comments: