Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Squeaker

So I have a baby sister now... bum bum bum. I can't decide how I feel about this current situation I find myself in. While I think her feet are super adorable, and I love giving her kisses good night... the other day I had an intense urge to throw a hairbrush at her. Luckily I'm only 20 months and my aim is not all that precise. Something tells me I would have been in super big trouble had I made actual contact. I'm enjoying acting out a little more than usual. I have to get some attention somehow right? Thing is... I know I'm being naughty... because while I'm unrolling the entire roll of toilet paper in our hotel room, I'm loudly saying to myself "no no!" It'll take me a while to adjust, but I do secretly love my little sister. Check out some of these super cute pictures of our little squeaker!

Emma Grace with Great Grandma Betty

Dr. Berger... only the coolest flip flop wearing Hawaiian shirt sportin' doctor there is!

Getting ready to go "home"

Who knew I was this big? Don't I look like I could eat my baby sister for breakfast?

With our Great Grandma Nita

0 comments: