Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stop the presses!

I... GOT... IN... A... POOL! It was so super hot here this evening, so Mommy and Daddy decided to blow my new pool up to see what I would do. I loved my pool... when it didn't have any water in it that is. I got in and out of the pool... jumped in it and rolled around... it was awesome. Then Mommy started putting water in it, and I just about had a cow. I just kept screaming "wah wah!!!!" I was rather distressed. Daddy jumped in the pool, and wouldn't you know I followed suit! It took me a while to feel it out.Next thing you know I was balls to the wall going nuts in that thing!

Eventually Mommy and Daddy put my bikini on me... Mommy was very relieved to know that my bathing suits would in fact NOT go to waste this summer after all. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reesie, I am glad you had so much fun in your new swimmy-pool! Love, Uncle Gary

Stephanie said...

OMG that is the cutest bikini EVER!!!