Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HIGHlarious

Rachel here. So I have no pictures for this particular post because frankly it would have grossed you out. It all starts with the fact that Bryan and I have a home with 3 bedrooms. Those 3 bedrooms used to be occupied by us and every other person known to man who needed a place to stay for HOKIE football games. Well you see... when two people love each other... blah blah blah... Now those 3 bedrooms are occupied by Bryan and I, Reese, and Emmaroo. This leaves our poor guests a nest in the garage (which the Coles have come quite accustomed to), or a blow up mattress in one of the girls' rooms. Desperate times called for desperate measures, and a little over a month ago we purchased a sleeper sofa. Well, we got a call last week saying that it had FINALLY come in. This meant we needed to get rid of our super slinky red couch. Craigslist here we come! So here's where we get to the actual story... a female Radford student came to take a look at the goods today with her brother. I'm guessing she brought him with her in case I was into some kind of crazy sex trade shenanigans... originally Bryan was supposed to be here with me when people were to come for that same reason, but he's out of town. Anyway... so in the house they come... stepping over toddler toys. I'm holding Emma with her back up against my chest and Reese is standing VERY CLOSE TO ME at my legs. I'm talking to the girl when all of the sudden her brother goes "OH MAN!" I'm all like "what?!" Emma BARFED ALL OVER REESE'S HEAD! It was epic! We all laughed, and poor Reese had no idea what just happened. Needless to say she got an immediate ticket to the bathtub. :)

0 comments: