Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just some news...

Rachel here. I thought I'd update you on some happenings here in the Pattison household while Emma naps and Reese... PRETENDS... to nap as well. :) She's good like that.
~
Oh my Emmaroo... would you look at that face?! I could die at the adorableness that is this child. She tries so hard during tummy time your heart would just melt for her, but alas she can still NOT hold her head up... for the love! I could eat her up nonetheless.
I believe it was Auntie Lu who said Emma looked like a Cabbage Patch doll because of her little dimple. I concur. Look at the uncanny resemblance! Oy! They even have the same little tuft of hair upon their heads. She's a mush that's for sure.

She's becoming so interactive with her toys now I love it! She literally layed here entranced by her play mat for a good hour! She usually gets super fussy within an hour of eating... signally naptime, but she was marathon playing this morning. The little caterpillar thing she is playing with is really for her carseat (Gma and Gdaddy bought it for her), but I recalled it due to the fact it kept smacking her in the face while driving.

Check out that lift! Well sort of. Honestly I can't really complain... she's come along way!

Oh my sweet sweet gigantic handful Reese. She is seriously the most rambunctious, crazy, balls to the wall, tenderhearted, beautiful child I know. I could seriously strangle her and devour her with kisses all within a 2 minute period. I don't know where my life would be without her. She is becoming more and more calm-tempered and loving. Just look at her with her doll! She HATES dolls, and just look at her! Side note... my non-girly girl is playing with her babydoll on her train table. ;)
Today we decided to go for something new... totally unplanned... NO PANTS DAY! Emma goes pantsless on a regular basis because we're classy like that, I was waiting for my jeans to come out of the dryer, and Reese was fully clothed... at least that's how the day started. I don't know if she was jealous or what, but Reese was in dire straits to take her clothes off. This was indeed not a battle I was willing to fight seeing as how we weren't planning on going out anywhere today, so off came her clothes. Now she's infamous for sitting just about anywhere in her diaper and peeing... because of the way she sits, she usually gets more pee on the floor than she does in her diaper, so on went a diaper cover... and of course some leg warmers because Emma had some on... and we can't be unfair now can we? Just look at that HOKIE hiney!


Reese is the best big sister we could have asked for for our wee one. She always wants to play with Emmaroo and tickle her. She's a super great helper too and is great at throwing diapers in the garkish (garbage) and wiping off Emma's face if she's spit up. She's still not super great at the latter of those tasks and often tries to smother her, but I digress. :)

Check out the new couch! It's really nice and pretty comfortable. Reese looks minuscule on it, but it'll hide all of her art/breakfast eating antics... and it's a sleeper!

Could Bryan and I have a more gorgeous child? Granted you can't see much of her face in this photo, but LOOK AT THAT HAIR WOULD YOU?!

Her personality is forever cracking me up! Toddlers and their OCD tendencies! She filled this bag up with all of her train pieces this morning, dumped them on the floor, and then placed them back into the bag... I can't even tell you how many times.

I can't believe in a couple short weeks she'll be 2. I'm working hard on the finishing touches to the party next weekend... WE CAN'T WAIT!

0 comments: