Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lunch with Beebird and friends

So having lunch with the characters came HIGHLY recommended by my good buddy Brett. He went to SP earlier this summer and had an absolute blast. I, however, could have lived without the characters... at first. Here I am with Zoe. Daddy had to take the picture because Mommy was feeding my sister. I liked her well enough until she tried to touch me.



Then there was poor suspecting Ernie... he thought because I let him give me high five that we were friends...

NOT!

My sister, however, seemed to enjoy the characters... my guess is she was oblivious to the fact they were even there.

I eventually warmed up... that is when the "greeting" was on my own terms.










By the end of the lunch, I was dancing around doing the conga!

0 comments: