Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In this case...

... cheaper is better. Rachel here. I am a huge fan of cheap things... not to be confused with cheaply made things. The Adiri bottles I bought Emma yesterday in hopes to get her to take a bottle before I have to appear in court October 7th for my car accident... GARBAGE! They retail for $22.99 for TWO. I thought I would give them a try because they were shaped like a boob (well sort of)... and they are all new age or whatever. Here was Emma's reaction:

Fast forward to today when I got a wild and crazy idea to use a bottle we already had to see if she would take that. LOOK AT THIS CHILD WOULD YOU?! Happy as a clam with an EMPTY bottle. Oh the saga! And what's she drinking out of you ask? Playtex Drop ins... the grotesquely cheap bottle... we're talking retail $18.49 for FIVE of them people! The nipple is much softer and pliable than that of the Adiri... Emma is sold. (Side note... check out those HOT CHEAP Circo babylegs she's sporting! OH THE CHEAPNESS!)

0 comments: