Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sesame Place... THE RIDES

OMG you guys... Sesame Place is uber fun! We all had an absolute blast. Mommy liked it primarily because I wasn't the only child throwing myself onto the ground throwing temper tantrums... it was ONE BIG temper tantrum fest!



Here is Mommy and I whoopin' it up on the Sesame Street stairs. We actually got tons of cute photos of me on the steps, but Mommy doesn't make it to the blog very often, so I thought I'd post this one. ;)

And here we are again. This is how I appeared virtually all day while waiting in lines to ride all the awesome rides. I would calm down watching the other children take off, but as soon as another group made their way to their favorite horses, and I was STILL in line... this is what I became...

FINALLY... MY TURN!

Daddy got in on the action too.


This was the BIGGEST SLIDE EVER!




I was too little to make this little train go on my own (not that that was an excuse... there were easily a dozen kids over the age of 10 who couldn't make the darn things go on their own either), so Daddy helped me out.



0 comments: