Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh bliss

Rachel here. I just wanted to document this for Emma's book... for the past 4 nights she has... brace yourself... SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT COMPLETELY. Now when I say completely I mean being put down around 730 and not waking up until... wait for it... 8am! She had been giving us 7-8 hour spurts for a few weeks, which I do consider sleeping through the night... sort of. This recent trait is BEYOND amazing. I feel somewhat (not really) refreshed during the day. I'm so behind in life though that every waking moment of the day is spent doing things for my girls... or trying to get the house in order... no teeth brushing or showering here people. I barely have time to get my thoughts on this thing!
~
Anywho I wanted to jot this down because as you may know... this trend could and probably will change at any given moment. :)

1 comments:

Andria said...

That is really, really good!!! It took Soren a YEAR to do that. A full year. {Tear....}