Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

4 months

Guess who's 4 months old today!? Yep it's me! The second picture is MUCH better than the first, but Mommy thought we should include the first to show how "tall" I am. :)


While we have no measurements for you as of yet... we have our appt on Monday... here are some things I've been up to. First off... I'M GETTING HAIR ON MY HEAD!

Okay so not THAT much, but I do have some peach fuzz that was definitely blog worthy. :) I'm also still not rolling over, but look at how close I am.

SERIOUSLY!? If I sneezed I'd probably go all the way over. It drives Mommy nuts because I'll go up on my side like this and just chill out... FOREVER. I'll do it when I want... she knows that... seeing as how my sister was 24 years old before she rolled over.
Oh I love my bath time! It's so nice and relaxing... well except for the screaming splashing banshee that takes a bath right next to me. :)

Mommy and Daddy gave me rice cereal for the first time last evening. My expressions were too hard for them to read, but I did not eat much... so we'll go with a mediocre review for now. We'll try again this evening.

I command quite the audience. My sister was nice enough though and cheered me on. She kept saying "oooohhh... so nummy"... "good girl!"



Speaking of eating. Mommy is still breastfeeding me... YAY MOMMY... but let's be serious... I still HATE bottles, and I'd more than likely starve if she didn't bf me. :) During the day I'm still eating every 2 hours... ON THE DOT... DOWN TO THE VERY MINUTE. It's crazy! Occasionally I'll throw in a three hour break, but not often. Mommy doesn't mind though... we've both gotten quite used to it.
When it comes to sleeping... the last month I've been pretty helter skelter. Some nights I would wake up 3 times, sometimes once, but mostly twice. However, for the last weekish I've woken up 0 times twice, and once 3-4 times... this is after being put to bed now at 730. Mommy has been playing with our bedtimes because my sister turns into the exorcist when the clock hits 700. Last night Mommy put me down at 730, I woke up at 430 and talked and talked and talked... but didn't cry... so she left me. I managed to get myself back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 8. :)
I'm also MADLY in love with my big sister. I think she kind of likes me too. :)
Measurements to come...

0 comments: