Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Punkin Patch

We went back to the "punkin patch" yesterday. When we went for my birthday, we didn't get any pumpkins for our house, so another trip back to really enjoy the festivities was in order. I was, how do we say this lightly, A HOLY FREAKING TERROR. I screamed when we tried to look at the animals, I screamed when it was time to look at the pumpkins, I screamed while playing with the gourds, I screamed when Mommy asked me if I wanted my face painted... it was WONDERFUL. We do a few things and managed to get a few good pictures, but all in all it was awful. Mommy even took a video of me ricocheting off of Daddy and throwing myself into the grass in the parking lot while SCREAMING my head off. We'll spare you that video. :)



Emmaroo, however, was the PERFECT child.

Seriously... could you die?


Daddy later asked me if I had fun at the pumpkin patch... can you believe I had the audacity to say YES?! All in all... we definitely made memories. :)

0 comments: