Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Art and More Halloween Edition

Last week at Art and More we made pinch pots. I'm totally into eating dough these days, so luckily I didn't take a big bite in front of my new art friends. :) This week Ms. Carol let us paint our pots. However, because she is uber OCD and only likes to give us minimal control of our art projects... we HAD to use black and orange. :)

We also made these pumpkin masks... which Ms. Carol was sure to make us understand that the black pieces HAD TO GO A CERTAIN WAY OR IT WOULDN'T WORK. Okay Ms. Carol... WE UNDERSTAND. ;)
Now Ms. Carol was SUPER NICE when she heard Mommy left my art projects from last week on top of the car, that she IMMEDIATELY gathered all the supplies for me to make my crazy bird fan at home. THANK YOU MS. CAROL!

0 comments: