Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bowling... so fun!

Saturday we invited Grandma and Grandaddy to come to the pumpkin patch with us. Yes, we did go for my birthday party, but we didn't pick our real pumpkins for Halloween. Sadly the weather called for flurries, and it was WAY TOO COLD to have little Emmabelle out, so they met us at our house until we came up with a grand plan. We decided that it would be fun to go to the bowling alley for a little game. I had been bowling, kind of, before for Daddy's work, but we hardly count that. While we waited for Emma to wake up from her nap, we got a little reading in.
Here I am picking out the perfect ball. :)

When we arrived, it was "rock 'n bowl." Quite a few children were having their birthday parties, so all the lights were off and the music was pumping. Perhaps my birthday party for next year? :) The lightest ball they had was a 7 lber, and let's remember I'm only 2, so we used bumpers in the gutters and this handy dandy ramp. Wouldn't you know I got TWO strikes with this bad boy... and the help of Daddy and Grandaddy.




This picture cracked Mommy up because all she could think of was Uncle Funk talking about "my bodddddy!"

What a mush baby! Emma was far too little to bowl, but she had plenty of fun too.


I HEART BOWLING... I talked about it all day yesterday! :) Well, that and golf for some reason?!
I'm the 3rd one... look at that... a 99!
Here I am in action:

0 comments: