Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11

Today was rather enjoyable. After waking up to this joker (My Jacket... Mommy insists his name is JackSON... I insist his name is JackET... layoff Ma!), Mommy and Daddy took Emma Grace and me to the Newbern Festival... for the record it was NOTHING to write home about, but it was family bonding time, so we had fun. :)

After walking up and down the street, we stopped at the Funnel Cake booth. I think we were all pretty much birthday caked out, so we thought this might be a "healthy" alternative. I kept running back and forth to Mommy waiting in line and to Daddy watching my EG.

We then hit up the man down the street who used to be Daddy's pumpkin selling competition. He had some fairly good pumpkins and they were more than reasonably priced, so we got this big bad boy for $5!
After a brief visit from Uncle Aaron and Liz (who brought me the coolest dinosaur birthday card EVER!), we headed to Cracker Barrel. Mommy and Daddy have decided that if my actual birthday falls on a football weekend, my party will be on a different weekend, and we'll just head to a nice family dinner of my choice. For the record I didn't choose Cracker Barrel, but Mommy knew it would be loud there, and I'm apparently at the age where I need loud. :)

This was my first EVER sip of OJ. It was like heaven in a glass.
I will not be beaten by the peg game!
Alas! An Eg-nor-a-moose I am not!
LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! They came and sang Happy Birthday to me!!! I was so surprised and excited... and for the record... I didn't even cry.


They also brought me a little sundae. I don't rather enjoy ice cream all that much, but Mommy got a few good shots of me before I realized what was happening.


Happy Birthday to me!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh I love her. How cute! Glad you all had a fun afternoon and evening! We miss you all!