Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Energy Outlet

Today was my first day of Energy Outlet. Mommy signed me up for a couple of classes through the Rec Center here in town so we could get out of the house and I could play with some other children. I'm starting to become a little possessive, so hopefully more interaction with peers will help me to lighten up a little bit. :) Why such a cheesy look on my face you ask?
Hello Nurse! Mr. Kenny has the key to my heart, and I'd only known him for 5 minutes.

Just look at this set up. We don't have access to any Gymboree classes within a million mile radius, so Mommy is so excited we got into this class!

Where have you been all my life?


I kept playing catch with Mr. Kenny, but each time I threw it at him, I would QUICKLY turn around and run away... this will make the boys swoon... I'm sure of it.

Ms. Maria seemed pretty cool. She was very nice and made sure to show me how all the equipment worked, so I wouldn't hurt myself... and so Mommy could get some good pictures... parental interaction is required, so I could tell Mommy was nervous about not getting pictures (and whether or not EG would keep her cool... for the record... she was perfect).



(Rachel here... JUST LOOK AT MY BABY!)






I had SUCH A GOOD TIME at Energy Outlet that I didn't want to leave. You can only imagine that I did indeed cry from the time Mommy put my shoes on all the way to McDonalds for my nuggets and apples. I CAN NOT wait until next Tuesday! The next venture... Art and More on Thursday!

0 comments: