Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Bass...

Here is our "Bass update" (CLASS UPDATE) from last week. In Art and More we finger painted giant fish, which I wanted no part of. While I drank my juice, Mommy painted it FOR me... this will not be making the fridge. On a lighter note she did meet a new friend who just happens TO LIVE SERIOUSLY LIKE FIVE HOUSES DOWN FROM US... how does this happen? Her name is Kendra, that's her down there in the picture working on her pinch pot with her little one Annaka. Can we say PLAYDATES? Helping me is Miss Carol. She's the typical Blacksburgian "townie." Mommy is slowly becoming her.

Okay Carol... I think I can take it from here:
(Thursday we get to paint them!)
I'd like to take a moment, if I may, to mourn the loss of something super special to my heart. If you could just please take a moment of silence for my beloved apple print. Mommy put it on the top of the car along with my crazy bird face fan while getting Emma Grace and I in the car. Upon returning home, she realized she never in fact took them off of the top of the car. For the record... she cried... hard. We later drove around Blacksburg looking for them... Alas, all we have is this photo.
On a much lighter note, here is what I'm stellar at doing in Energy Outlet:

0 comments: