Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cabin Fever... Preparation

We're trying to get into the "winter swing" of things. In a few short weeks the weather will start to become too cold to go outside... which results in stir crazy Pattisons. While the weather has been BEAUTIFUL the last couple of days, we're trying not to get used to it. Instead we've been playing outside like it's going out of style and practicing some of our soon to be favorite indoor activities. We hope to get into some winter classes at the Rec Center, but aren't depending on that possibility. Art activities will no doubt become something we do on a daily basis, and we hope to FINALLY get in some skills practice. Mommy has said that before, so I'll believe it when I see it. :) Here I am doing some painting... which by the way I LOVE to do!
I tried to tell Mommy that I wasn't eating the paint... but alas... I was fibbing. :)

0 comments: