Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

So much easier the second time around...

Happy 2nd Birthday to moi! It was a grand affair with ponies, new cars, the latest rap sensation... oh wait... it wasn't quite THAT extravagant, but it was a jolly good time to say the least. Here was my adorable cake. Mommy opted for a bakery bought cake this year after nearly having a coronary due to last years cake production. It was cute and worth every dime... it's still feeding us.
The favors. Mommy is quite OCD when it comes to presentation... can you tell?

Ah... finally the good stuff! We started our celebration at Sinkland Farms where they do an annual pumpkin festival. It was so much fun! Just look at all those pumpkins!


Daddy and Emma. Mommy made Daddy act like the mama kangaroo, so she could get some good pictures.

One of the many players at the party... Houston was all business.
Running a muck in the "Toddler Maze"... I owned it this year... last year I was merely 1, stumbling around with snot running down my nose... not this year folks... my brohams and I took to climbing the bales... who needs a maze?
Two more of the players... Brett and Jackson... my two greatest friends.
There was also a strange whirling dervish type of woman there who enjoyed "feeling the spirit" through her hula hoops. She was odd to say the least, but I did enjoy said hula hoops.

Alas... the hayride. Here are all of my glorious followers. ;)

There were so many pumpkins... I didn't stay still for more than a second. Nana kept complaining about only getting pictures/video of the back of my head... welcome to Mommy's hell. :)



Grandma and Grandaddy.
Nana and Pop.
Grandpa and Pearl.
Check out this awesome picture Auntie Mere took! Thank you for sharing!
Once we were done at the Pumpkin Patch, we headed back to my crib for some good ole backyard shenanigans.





There's my ONLY girlfriend! Alyyyyyyyy!!!!!! (Taken by Mere)
Presents! I got some really great ones... thank you so much to everyone!

I'm a master candle blower... well not really. It took me a good while... the only air that was coming out of my mouth was from between the gap in my teeth. It was rather difficult to aim!

I had an absolute blast, and I hope all my friends and family did too! Thank you so much for loving me! :)

1 comments:

Andria said...

Reese, I think yuor mama and I share some birthday OCD tendencies. This party looked like a blast!!!!