Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

VT vs. Longwood

Daddy and I had a date this afternoon! While Mommy stayed home with EG and packed for our trip to Norfolk in the morning, Daddy and I got out of her hair and headed to the basketball game here in town. VT whooped up on some Longwoodians... we didn't even realize Longwood had a basketball team. :)

While we do have season tickets, these are definitely not them. This is the view from where the band sits. Our seats are slightly to the left of here. I tend to get nervous around a lot of people that I don't know, and sitting still is just not one of my specialties, so we moved here. The band is in Atlanta/on winter break, so there was no problem.
I was up and ready to leave slightly before the game ended, and Daddy wanted to get my picture with the Hokiebird. Sadly... he was in Atlanta as well, so we settled on this one.

I also got to partake in the greatest reason to go to a basketball game... the Dairy Club's yummy milkshakes.
Daddy and I had a blast and a half... Thank you Daddy for taking me with you!

0 comments: